Wil-loc Couplings & Pipe have proven very beneficial for Municipal Public Works, Sewer Maintenance and Sewer Construction divisions across the country. In open pit sumping, dewatering, or emergency response to water main breaks and lift station failure, Wil-loc Couplings & Pipe save precious time in the field. The costs of pumping and by-pass operations can be greatly reduced with Wil-loc Ball & Socket couplings, which are easier to use in the field than cam-lock or threaded pin-lug style fittings.
Municipalities large and small have switched their entire pump and hose systems to Wil-loc Couplings. Field personnel report several reasons for switching:
- Wil-loc's vacuum sealing O-rings help pumps prime faster and perform at their designed flow rates with no leaks, even at high pressure ratings.
- Wil-loc's 30-degree articulation at every coupling allows quicker, easier and more flexible set-up. Perfect alignment is not necessary to make the connection, so less time is needed for set-up and removal.
- Unlike cam-lock or threaded pin-lug fittings, Wil-loc Couplings are not hindered by sand, mud, and grit. No cleaning necessary!
- Wil-loc's sealing O-ring seats securely within the lip of the socket and will not fall out and become lost as with flat gaskets of the other couplings.
- Wil-loc Couplings & Pipe are made of heavy-duty steel, X-ray welded and hot-dip galvanized to stand up to the abuse in the field. Replacement costs are reduced considerably!
- Wil-loc's full 2 through 12-inch product line provides a complete selection of pipe elbow bends, Ts, Ys, reducers and increasers and modular step bows for almost any system configuration.