Wil-loc Couplings & Pipe are the preferred choice for open pit sumping, pond drainage, sewer by-pass, wellpointing, well dewatering or liquid transfer. Contractors across the country have found that with Wil-loc Ball & Socket Couplings, their field crews save significant time setting up systems, pumps and hoses. Not only are Wil-loc Couplings & Pipe easier to work with, but they last longer and stand up to the harsh construction site abuse. Jobsite foremen and field crews have sited several reasons for using Wil-loc instead of cam-lock or threaded pin-lug style couplings:
- Wil-loc's vacuum sealing O-rings help pumps prime faster and perform at their designed flow rates with no leaks, even at high pressure ratings.
- Wil-loc's 30-degree articulation at every coupling allows quicker, easier and more flexible set-up. Perfect alignment is not necessary to make the connection, so less time is needed for set-up and removal.
- Unlike cam-lock or threaded pin-lug fittings, Wil-loc Couplings are not hindered by sand, mud, and grit. No cleaning necessary!
- Wil-loc's sealing O-ring seats securely within the lip of the socket and will not fall out and become lost as with flat gaskets of the other couplings.
- Wil-loc Couplings & Pipe are made of heavy-duty steel, X-ray welded and hot-dip galvanized to stand up to the abuse in the field. Replacement costs are reduced considerably!
- Wil-loc's full 2 through 12-inch product line provides a complete selection of pipe elbow bends, Ts, Ys, reducers and increasers and modular step bows for almost any system configuration.