To meet the ever-changing demands for water in the agricultural market, farmers are looking for irrigation systems that are flexible, user-friendly and built to last. Wil-loc Couplings & Pipe Systems offer pipe and fittings up to 12-inch, which can be set up and broken down quickly and easily. Wil-loc products have been proven tougher, due to greater wall thickness, than other pipe and couplings previously used for irrigation. For irrigation application, consider these advantages:
- Wil-loc's vacuum sealing O-rings help pumps prime faster and perform at their designed flow rates with no leaks, even at high pressure ratings.
- Wil-loc's 30-degree articulation at every coupling allows quicker, easier and more flexible set-up. Perfect alignment is not necessary to make the connection, so less time is needed for set-up and removal.
- Unlike cam-lock or threaded pin-lug fittings, Wil-loc Couplings are not hindered by sand, mud, and grit. No cleaning necessary!
- Wil-loc's sealing O-ring seats securely within the lip of the socket and will not fall out and become lost as with flat gaskets of the other couplings.
- Wil-loc Couplings & Pipe are made of heavy-duty steel, X-ray welded and hot-dip galvanized to stand up to the abuse in the field. Replacement costs are reduced considerably!
- Wil-loc's full 2 through 12-inch product line provides a complete selection of pipe elbow bends, Ts, Ys, reducers and increasers and modular step bows for almost any system configuration.